(Policy updated 5/9/2016) --view the policy statement here--
- AZ POST does not award "Proficiency Training Credits" to vendors.
- AZ POST does not award "Proficiency Training Credits" for any e-learning training.
- AZ POST no longer issues AZ POST Continuing Education Credits directly to vendors.
- AZ POST no longer issues AZ POST Continuing Education Credits for a conference. Training classes that occur within that conference may be eligible for credits as defined below.
There are several options available for a vendor to receive AZ POST credits for a training program.
- Any Arizona Law Enforcement Agency is allowed to sponsor a training and evaluate a training program to determine eligibility for AZ POST Continuing Education Credits. The sponsoring agency has the ability to issue AZ POST credits as "Agency Sponsored Training Credits" assuming all AZ POST requirements are met.
- AZ POST recognizes any Continuing Education Training Credits approved by the International Association of Directors of Law Enforcement Standards and Training (IADLEST) for "National Certification". --Click Here to learn about this program--
**Note: The above statements are relevant to both live / in-persons training as well as e-learning training programs, with one additional stipulation: All e-learning programs being awarded "Agency Sponsored Training Credits" must have an interactive component with the student that reasonably ensures that the student has taken the course in it's entirety.